With the horizontal type, wetback and three-back haul structure design, boiler has a compact structure, reasonable layout and good-looking appearance.
1. With the horizontal type, wetback and three-back haul structure design, boiler has a compact structure, reasonable layout and good-looking appearance.
2. With the finned tube economizer arrangement on the tail, boiler has a compact shape for the smaller boiler room.
3. The boiler is design with the reasonable heating surface structure so as to effectively control the smoke resistance.
4. The smoke box adopts the unique step-in system so as to facilitate the maintenance.
5. The boiler is equipped with the spring-loaded type explosion door, which has the automatic homing feature after decompression, to ensure safety.
6. The application of such enhancement components of heat transfer as the corrugated furnace and spirally corrugated tubes not only intensifies the turbulent heat transfer for the high temperature flue gas but also relieves the thermal expansion of the furnace body effectively.
7. The corrugated furnace is placed in the middle of the second layer of the smoke tube, and the heat transfer surface is effectively absorbed while the thermal expansion and contraction stress is effectively absorbed. Increasing the thermal efficiency of the boiler extends the life of the boiler.
8. All-around defensive function of the safety interlock can ensure the boiler to run safety and efficiently.
Technical Parameter Table for Energy-save type WNS series Steam Boilers
|Rated Evaporation Capacity||t/h||1||2||4||6||10||15||20|
|Rated Steam Pressure||Mpa||1.25|
|Rated Steam Temperature||℃||194|
|Inlet water Temperature||℃||20|
|Body heating surface||㎡||29.3||59.4||110.6||159.6||283.2||380||482|
|Economizer heating surface||㎡||9||16.2||26||32.7||49||56||72|
|Designed environment Temperature||℃||20|
|Designed rate of blow-down||%||5|
|Net weight of boiler||T||5.76||9.2||13.6||18.86||27.84||43||50|
|Operational water volume of boiler||T||3||5||7.8||10.7||16.7||25||31.5|
|Full water volume of boiler||T||4||6.8||10||14.6||22.3||31.1||36.6|
|Fuel Consumption||Diesel oil (KG/H)||68.12||137.1||272.59||411.2||683.7||1016||1354.6|
|Natural gas (NM3 / H)||79.62||160.14||318.39||480.29||798.77||1188.12||1584.35|
|Overall Dimensions||L × W × H (mm)||3494 × 2000 × 2153||4199 × 2230 × 2490||5291 × 2418 × 2753||5939 × 2740 × 3108||7441 × 3100 × 3482||7675 × 3580 × 3858||8170 x 3830 x 4100|
1, All the above numerical values are calculated on the standard if lower heating values: for example the value of natural gas is 8800kcal/Nm³, and that of diesel oil is 10250kcal/kg.
2, Above values are only for reference and the concrete calculating data should be subject to these on the drawings or calculation sheet.