YGL biomass fired organic heat medium boilers are the vertical type compositional liquid forced circulation boilers. With the compact heating surface, all heaters consist of multilayer closely-arranged coils from inside, middle and outside and ceiling coils.
1. YGL biomass fired organic heat medium boilers are the vertical type compositional liquid forced circulation boilers. With the compact heating surface, all heaters consist of multilayer closely-arranged coils from inside, middle and outside and ceiling coils. The internal surface of the inner coils and medium coils works as the radiant heating surface; and the outer surface of the medium coils and the outer coils work as the convection heating surface. The boiler comprised the upper body and the below combustor. When the fuel burns sufficiently in the combustor and most of energy is absorbed by the radiant heating surface, the high temperature flue gas enters into the convection surface to exchange heat, then moves out of the boiler to warm the air needed by boiler combustion, then passes through the dirt remover; and finally it is sent into funnel by induced draft fan and discharged into atmosphere.
2. The heating surface adopts the closely-arranged coils so as to lay out enough heating area, reduce the thermal load on the coil surface and ensure the safer usage of the heat transfer oils.
3. The ceiling coil on the top of the radiant heating surface can protect the furnace top better and prevent it from being burned out.
4. With the rational medium procedure, the medium enters into the boiler from the low position and flows out of it from the high position. In this way, the gas produced during the operation can be discharged out of boiler smoothly.
5. The exhaust gas outlet is positioned right above the boiler, which can balance the heating surface and rationalize the structure.
Technical parameter table of the YGL series coal/biomass fuel thermal oil boilers
|Rated thermal power||Kw||240||350||470||700||1000||1400|
|Maximum working pressure||MPa||0.8|
|Maximum temperature of the medium||℃||280|
|Circulation flow of medium||M3/h||18||30||40||60||60||80|
|Medium capacity of the furnace||M3||0.14||0.2||0.3||0.6||0.8||1.05|
|Diameter of the tube||mm||65||80||80||80||125||125|
Note: Attributed to the continuous improvement of product performance,our company will reserve the rights of modification on words, patterns and data without notice.