Fiber laser welding machine is a kind of laser welding equipment that couples a high-energy laser beam into an optical fiber, collimates it into parallel light through a collimating lens, and then focuses on the workpiece to perform welding. For parts that are difficult to be welded, the flexible transmission non-contact welding is implemented, which has greater flexibility.
The handheld laser welding machine is suitable for welding stainless steel, iron, galvanized and aluminum plates. Weaving and welding technology, adjustable focal length, highest process consistency, etc., ensure its high-quality products in the laser industry. Laser beam welding is a welding technique used to join metal parts by laser. The beam provides a concentrated heat source, allowing narrow and deep welding and high welding rates.
Laser processing has proven to be a high-quality, cost-effective manufacturing process that requires minimal tools. The reduction of tools/fixtures makes laser processing an ideal choice for prototyping. Compared with traditional TIG welders, handheld laser welders can achieve a speed increase of up to 4 times. The function of safety design can protect the operator to the greatest extent. It is easier to handle and provides consistent, high-quality results across a range of materials and thicknesses, and minimizes heat-affected zones to ensure aesthetics. Low power consumption, low noise, no special temperature conditions, welding dissimilar metals, and high melting point metals are the well-known advantages of laser welding machines. The handheld laser welding machine adopts an integrated design, is small in size, and is suitable for various working environments. The handheld laser welding machine is the smallest and lightest laser welding system among laser welding products. Less skilled operators can produce the same results.
1. Hand-held welding machine is easy to learn, easy to use, and does not require professional operators similar to arc welding.
2. The operation mode of the hand-held welding gun can weld the workpiece at any angle. Handheld laser welding machine is suitable for various complex welding, spot welding of various devices.
3. The light source of the fiber continuous laser welding machine adopts a 1000W fiber continuous laser, and the laser life can reach 100,000 hours.
4. The laser welding machine is maintenance-free, stable, and low in cost;
5. Laser welding machine has high energy density, small thermal deformation, narrow heat affected zone and large penetration depth;
6. The welding seam is fine, the depth is large, and the precision is high. The appearance of the welding seam is smooth, flat and beautiful, eliminating the need for subsequent polishing and other processes;
7. Handheld laser welding machine is also suitable for spot welding of various complex welding seams and various devices.
1. The handheld laser welding machine can be used in a wide range of industries such as kitchens, household appliances, advertising, molds, stainless steel doors and windows, handicrafts, household goods, furniture, auto parts, etc. It is also common in Firearms, Gift & Accessories, sheet metal, PCB, tools, advertisement, Medical, Packaging, Electronic, Semiconductor, etc.
2. Handheld laser welder is a good substitution of the traditional electric welding, argon arc welding, and other processes.
3. Portable design for lap welding, edge welding, angle welding, tailoring welding, fillet welding, etc.
The handheld laser welder can also be used in other different tasks. Since you have seen our page, you must have a need, click to contact us, fill in your question, and we will reply to your question within 24 hours!
|Handheld Laser Welding Machine||Optical properties||Test Conditions|
|Rated output power (W)||1000||/|
|Power adjustment range (%)||10-100|
|Wavelength (nm)||1080±5||Rated output power|
|Output power instability||±1. 5%||Rated output power; Continuous running time: more than 5hrs; working temperature: 25° C|
|Modulation frequency (Hz)||50 〜5k||Rated output power|
|Indicating red light output power (mW)||0. 5〜1||/|
|Fiber output head type||QBH||/|
|Beam quality (BPP, mm *mard)||<1. 3||Rated output power|
|Divergence angle (rad)||W0. 1||Rated output power|
|Fiber core diameter（μm）||50||/|
|Output fiber length (M)||20||Customizable|
|Working voltage||Three-phase five-wire systemAC340V-AV420V、||/|
|Maximum power consumption (W)||400||/|
|Appearance size (W*H*D)||485x663x237|
|Working environment temperature range (°C)||10 〜40||/|
|Working environment humidity range (%)||<70||/|
|Storage temperature (°C)||_10 〜60||/|
|Cold start temperature (°C)||20|
|Cooling method (°C)||Water cooling||/|