YLL organic heat medium heaters are the vertical type compositional liquid forced circulation boilers. With the compact heating surface, all the heaters consist of multilayer closely-arranged coils from inside, middle and outside and the ceiling coils.
1. YLL organic heat medium heaters are the vertical type compositional liquid forced circulation boilers. With the compact heating surface, all the heaters consist of multilayer closely-arranged coils from inside, middle and outside and the ceiling coils. Then internal surface of the inner coils and medium coils works as the radiant heating surface; and the outer surface of the medium coils and the outer coils works as the convection heating surface. The boiler comprises the upper body and the below combustor (chain grate stoker). When the fuel burns sufficiently in the combustor and most of energy is absorbed by the radiant heating surface, the high temperature flue gas enters into the convection heating surface to exchange heat, then moves out of the boiler and enters into the dirt remover; and finally it is sent into funnel by induced draft fan and discharged into atmosphere.
2. Heating surface adopts the closely-arranged coils so as to lay out enough heating area. When the flue gas experiences many rounds of heat transfers in the “S-form” furnace chamber, the coefficient of heat transfer is very high.
3. The ceiling coil on the top of the radiant heating surface can protect the furnace top better and prevent it from being burned out.
4. With the rational medium procedure,the heat transfer oil enter into the boiler from the low position and flow out of it from the high position.In this way,the gas produced during the operation can be discharged out of boiler smoothly.
5. With the special design on the fire grate and furnace arch, the boiler can achieve independent regulation on air volume, which makes the sufficient and full combustion. It can use a wide range of coal as fuel.
Technical parameter table of the YLL series coal fuel thermal oil boilers
|Rated thermal power||Kw||700||1000||1200||1400|
|Rated working pressure||MPa||0.8|
|Maximum working temperature||℃||280||280||280||280|
|Oil capacity for the furnace||M³||0.55||0.7||0.9||1.1|
|Circulating oil volume||M³/h||60||60||80||80|
|Suitable coal||Type II The second class soft coal|
|Maximum weight of transport package||t||14.5||15.3||16.8||17.5|
|Rated thermal power||Kw||2000||2400||2900||3500|
|Maximum working pressure||MPa||0.8|
|Maximum working temperature||℃||320||320||320||320|
|Oil capacity for the furnace||M³||1.45||1.6||2.2||2.5|
|Circulating oil volume||M³/h||160||160||180||200|
|Suitable coal||Type II Ⅲ bituminous coal|
|Maximum weight of transport package||t||20||24.5||35||Upper 16.3Bottom 21.46|
Note: Attributed to the continuous improvement of product performance,our company will reserve the rights of modification on words, patterns and data without notice.