These are the horizontal/vertical type organic heat medium heaters circulating through mandatory liquid.
1. These are the horizontal/vertical type organic heat medium heaters circulating through mandatory liquid.
2. Its heating surface consists of the closely-arranged coils in three sides of inner, middle part and exterior (inner and exterior), and the large-capacity boiler is equipped with "the ceiling coils" so as to ensure the compact structure. The inside of the inner coils (the inside of the inner coils and central coils among the multilayer coils) work as the radiant heating surface, and the external surface of the inner coils (the outside of the middle coils among the multilayer coils) and exterior coils from the convection heating surface.
3. Fuel burns and gives out heat in the inner coils (the middle coils among the multilayer coils); after radiant heating surface absorbing a lot of heat, the high temperature gas enters into the convection heating surface to transfer heat and then discharged out of the furnace through the exhaust gas outlet.
4. With the automatic control instruments and instrumentation all in readiness, the boiler is safe, reliable and easy operation.
Technical Parameter Table for Energy-save type YQW series Thermal oil Boilers
|Rated thermal power||Kw||700||1000||1400||2000||2400||2900||3500||4700|
|Medium highest temperature||℃||280/320|
|Capacity of the medium||M³||0.51||0.6||0.94||1.54||1.9||2.37||3.54||4.34|
|Heating surface area||m2||39.84||50.5||72.29||91.67||115.98||138.65||163.21||206.84|
1. All the above numerical values are calculated on the standard if lower heating values:for example the value of natural gas is 8800kcal/Nm³, and that of diesel oil is 10250kcal/kg.
2. Above values are only for reference and the concrete calculating data should be subject to these on the drawings or calculation sheet.