Keywords: Laser Welding Machine, Rock Wool Production Line
Laser welding technology first appeared in the 1970s, but due to its high cost, it could not compete with earlier plastic bonding technologies, such as vibration welding technology and hot plate welding technology. However, since the mid-1990s, due to the decline in the cost of laser welding equipment, this technology has gradually become popular.
Laser welding, on the one hand, requires laser radiation to penetrate the parts, and on the other hand, requires the parts to have strong absorption properties. It is important to avoid cracks between the two welded parts. In the laser welding process, the absorptive part heats up and partially melts, and the energy is transferred to the light-transmitting part through heat conduction, and the two parts are joined together under external pressure. The absorbed near-infrared laser is converted into heat energy, which melts the contact surfaces of the two parts, and finally forms a welding zone. This welding method can form a welded seam that exceeds the strength of the raw material.
1. Reduce the vibration stress and thermal stress of the product.
2. The welding seam is precise in size, airtight and watertight.
3. In the welding process, there is less resin degradation, less chipping, no flash, and the surface of the parts can be precisely connected and welded firmly, and high-precision welded parts can be obtained.
4. The welding equipment does not need to be in contact with the bonded plastic parts. Compared with other welding methods, it greatly minimizes thermal damage and thermal deformation. It can bond different compositions or different colors of resin together.
5. The equipment has a high degree of automation and can be conveniently used in the processing of complex plastic parts.
6. It can weld parts with an extremely small size or complex shape and structure, and even "penetration welding" for some complex parts.
7. Able to weld a variety of different plastics, but other welding methods have greater limitations.
8. The non-vibration technology can produce an air-tight or vacuum-sealed structure.
Medical products, automotive products, and other electronic sensors are regulated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). When diode lasers and yttrium aluminum garnet lasers are used for plastic welding, they have good adaptability. For example diode lasers can be arranged to generate complex linear welds; diode laser emitters can also be stacked to obtain the high welding power required for special applications.
We are a laser welding machine supplier, please feel free to contact us if you need them.